Sunday, January 11, 2009

And We're Off

So the first county off the list is clare.I started off 32cc with a spot of surf kayaking and wave ski surfing.Conor and Bredin and I headed out to lahinch and caught a bit of surf around spanish point.The first day we headed out to spanish point beach. The surf was small but clean so I opted to take my waveski out.Had a great little session with conor in his surf boat wayne timmons on a short board and fitz and his girlfriend on longboards.Just 5 friends sharing waves on different surf craft on a sunny day without any agro.I'm beggining to get the hang of this whole waveski lark and I finally feel comfortable on my ski.



After lunch I headed off for a bit of sight seeing with the guys and we checked out the clifs of moher.




After the sun had set we headed back to waynes b and b where he kindly put us up for the night.the next day we headed out surfing at spanish point reef where we had a great session, I even managed to get covered over in the surf kayak.

No comments:

Post a Comment